Matching Gifts Program
Steelcase employees, retirees, and directors who make gifts to qualified nonprofit education, art and culture, or environmental conservation organizations may have their contributions of $20-$10,000 matched each calendar year. It’s a great way to double your donation and amplify your impact to worthy nonprofits.
In addition to the Matching Gifts Program, the Foundation offers an $10,000 of matching gift eligibility to both a Disaster Relief and Social Justice Match. Eligible organizations for both programs can be found below.
Disaster Relief Organizations
- American National Red Cross
- United Way Worldwide
- Center for Disaster Philanthropy
- Medecins San Frontieres/Doctors without Borders
- Salvation Army
- Habitat for Humanity International
- Direct Relief
- Feeding America
Social Justice Organizations
- American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU)
- Asian Americans Advancing Social Justice - Asian Law Caucus
- Center for Constitutional Rights
- Chinese for Affirmative Actions (Fiscal Sponsor for Stop AAPI Hate)
- Equal Justice Initiative
- NAACP Legal Defense and Education Fund
- National Urban League
- Southern Poverty Law Center
Questions about Matching Gifts?
Have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.